quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2012

Vivendo e Aprendendo com TIO JACK! (TOP MOMENTS)

IOHOW IOHOW (não sei escrever IOHOW!)
Como todos já sabe, Jack Sparrow vive nos dizendo/ensinando coisas importantíssimas (o que alguns até consideram lições de vida), e aqui as compartilho com vocês, jovens marujos! (ok, menos)









"I leave you people alone for just a minute and look what happens. Everything’s gone to pot!"
"And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"
"Now, Will, you tell me somethin’. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressin’ damsel? Or… A damsel in distress? Or… whatever…"
"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."
"Can’t let you do that, William. ‘Cause if Jones is dead, who’s to call his terrible beastie off the hunt, eh? Now, if you please. The key."

Para ler mais: http://captainjacksblog.com/quotes/  e o filme tem até enciclopédiaa! http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário